Monday, March 14, 2016

Anna Nicole Smith Autopsy Released  The Smoking Gun
MARCH 26--Anna Nicole Smith died from an accidental overdose of a powerful sedative that became lethal when mixed with nine other prescription drugs found in her system, according to a coroner's report released this morning.
The combined toxicity of the sleeping medication, chloral hydrate, and the other drugs (including Valium, Klonopin, and Ativan) resulted in the 39-year-old Smith's death, concluded Dr. Joshua Perper, the Broward County medical examiner. A copy of the coroner's report can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment