Anna Nicole Smith Autopsy Released The Smoking Gun
MARCH 26--Anna Nicole Smith died from an accidental overdose of a
powerful sedative that became lethal when mixed with nine other
prescription drugs found in her system, according to a coroner's report
released this morning.
The combined toxicity of the sleeping medication, chloral hydrate,
and the other drugs (including Valium, Klonopin, and Ativan) resulted in
the 39-year-old Smith's death, concluded Dr. Joshua Perper, the Broward
County medical examiner. A copy of the coroner's report can be found here.