Monday, May 30, 2016

The Ultimate Star Wars InfoGraphic 123 Meters long!


SWANH.NET is an adaptation of Star Wars Episode IV in a style that was inspired by infographics. One story in one piece of 123 meters length.

It was created with Adobe Illustrator CC in 2016. Its exact measures are:
1024 x 465152 px / 27 x 12307 cm / 10.6 x 4845.3-inch

I first came up with the idea for this project in January 2015 and I started working on it beside my contract works (a selection is featured on MartinPanchaud.ch). All together it took me approximately 1000 hours and I finished it in May 2016.

This long ribbon reminds the ancient Chinese script rolls that had to be rolled in and rolled out simultaneously in order to be read. I like this stretch between ages, cultures, and technologies.

 

 

My name is Martin Panchaud. I am an illustrator and graphic novelist, born in 1982 in Geneva, Switzerland and currently living and working in Zurich. I make graphic documentaries and tell my own stories in this particular visual style that I specialized in. If you would like to stay tuned about my work you are welcome to follow me on Twitter, Behance or on my Facebook Page.

More about my work: www.martinpanchaud.ch

 

No comments:

Post a Comment