- Rumsfeld tells DailyMail.com that he will vote for the Republicans' presumptive nominee because he's a 'known unknown' and Hillary Clinton is a 'known known'
- 9/11-era defense secretary is one of the most senior Republican figures to come out publicly for Trump
- He says Hillary Clinton isn't qualified to sit in the Oval Office, and 'would probably be indicted' over her emails if she were a junior military grunt
- Trump launched an all-out attack on Hillary Clinton on Wednesday at a speech in New York in which he lambasted her as a 'world-class liar'
- Rumsfeld spoke in an interview while promoting his Android 'Churchill Solitaire' app, which recreates Winston Churchill's favorite card game
VIDEO: Donald Rumsfeld Supports Donald Trump - On The Record
Published on Jun 22, 2016
Donald Rumsfeld Supports Donald Trump - On The Record