“We do NOT believe he is a terrorist… I don’t believe he will go postal or anything like that.”(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today released previously undisclosed documents from the St. Lucie, Florida, Sheriff’s Department revealing the FBI informed the sheriff’s office in late 2013 that Omar Mateen was “NOT” a terrorist and was no threat to “go postal.” [Emphasis in original] The email from the St. Lucie Sheriff’s Department details the remarks were made during a phone conversation with Randall Glass, the Florida regional resident in charge for the FBI. Other documents show Mateen admitted to initially lying to the FBI about past statements tying him to the Boston Marathon bombers, the Fort Hood terrorist, and al Qaeda terrorists in Kenya.
Judicial Watch obtained the document as result of its June 14, 2016, public records request seeking the following:
Any and all records regarding, concerning, or related to a deceased individual named Omar Mateen, a/k/a Omar Mir Seddique… This request includes, but is not limited to, any and all records of communications between any official, employee, or representative of the St. Lucie County Sheriff’s Office and any other individual or entity regarding, concerning, or related to Mr. Mateen.
Read the Document HERE (70 pages)
Page 54: "We do not beleive he is a terrorist"
Trump to purge federal government of Obama henchmen with aid of new law making it easier to ax civil servants
- Chris Christie, the New Jersey governor heading shadow transition team, reveal plan for law change to clear out Obama's appointees
- 'As you know from his other career, Donald like to fire people,' Christie said in closed-door meeting with donors
- Campaign is drawing up list of federal employees it wants fired if Trump wins the election
- Christie said law change is needed because Obama could make his appointees proper civil servants who are more difficult to ax
- Move would be an attempt by Democrats to embed liberal ideas and practices on government after party is booted from White House