Image via Drudge Report
Micah Xavier Johnson identified as shooter
- Twelve police officers were shot - and five killed - during a Dallas, Texas Black Lives Matter protest Thursday night
- Police killed one suspect with a robotic bomb, after a four-hour standoff at a nearby college
- Before he died, suspect Micah Xavier Johnson told a hostage negotiator that he acted alone, was upset about the recent police-shootings of two black men and wanted to kill white people - 'especially white officers'
- The five casualties were all male cops; Two have been identified as Brent Thompson and Patrick Zamarripa
- Seven other officers (including two female cops) and two bystanders are among the injured
- Gunfire broke out just before 9pm Central Time as protesters marched against the shootings of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile this week
- One or multiple gunmen fired from an 'elevated position', picking off officers 'ambush style'
- Gruesome footage shows a cop being shot execution-style by a gunman as he rampaged through city
- Three other suspects - in addition to Johnson - were taken into custody
- Two of them are being questioned after speeding away from the scene in a black Mercedes
- President Obama reacted to the shooting from Warsaw, Poland, expressing his 'deepest condolences to the American people'