Monday, September 16, 2013

New Apple iPhones and iOS 7

Greetings from Mobile Generated News®  MoGN!
If you havent heard by now, Apple has announced two new iPhones, the iPhone 5-C and the iPhone 5-S that will both be available in Apple Stores and other Apple outlets this Friday, September 20th.  The iPhone 5-C also is available for pre-sale with Free Shipping directly from Apple effective last Friday the 13th.

Many in the media and the public are condemning these two new products without having the opportunity to see or test them.  Admittedly, I am a Gadget Geek and I own several Apple products.  I have an iPhone 5, iPad 4th Generation, iPad Mini and an iMac at home.  I have always been amazed by the intuitive nature of Apple Products without the need of having to call Tech Support or consult an online manual.
I am not an Apple snob, Some of my best friends have Android phones and tablets!

Chief competitor, Samsung makes decent products.  However, I am not impressed with the fit and finish of the Samsung Galaxy or the various tablets that are out there that are not iPads.  I find them clunky and need to study the owners manual to figure them out.

So why are people so quick to judge?

What Apple started, with the late, great Steve Jobs, was a company committed to making computers and peripherals that are stylishly simple and intuitive to operate.  Certainly his shoes are difficult to fill but before you condemn Apple and Tim Cook, at least lets evaluate the two new iPhones and the products to come.
I will also be very surprised if iOS-7 is not a huge hit.  From what I have been reading about it, it should be quite a leap forward from the current operating system.

What do you think?  I look forward to your comments.

 Jeff Wald, Executive Director, Mobile Generated News®, Los Angeles.


Get connected your to local news organizations and contribute original news material by downloading the Mobile Generated News® App from the Apple App store.  Just search for Mobile Generated News.  Remember, if it is newsworthy, we will post it nationwide and you will see it on the MoGN Newsfeed distributed to Broadcast stations, Newspapers, Web Sites and news organizations across the United States and soon around the World.  Mobile Generated News® MoGN, Mobile NewsGlobal Views.   

No comments:

Post a Comment